Sunday, September 2, 2007

ANNOYING HORSES, baahhhhhh

Let me first say taht I has a very friendly character. I like horses and humans and dogz and catz and many other creatures. I has high tolerance for all. Except horses from Utah. These horses has no manners. Tehy hog teh gate. Tehy appear to think they own our pasture and our humans. Tehy think any time a human comes out teh human MUST be coming out to see tehm. Teh human tries to drive tehm away. Tehy don't listen. Tihs is all verry frusterating for everyone- especially mees who likes to get my flavors 2 times per day. And teh other horses can't get near cuz teh black mare in teh bunch is evil. And I normallys luv horse mares. But not tihs one. Now I just has ugly face on all teh time when I has to see teh Utah horses.

GO BACK TO UTAH. YOU ARE RUINING MY ROUTINES.

No comments: