Monday, September 3, 2007

Bad Habitz, A Case of teh Nappies

Tonights I wanted to ride, I swear it. I likes teh riding, but I has some bad habitz. Don't try to tell me yu don't has bad habits- everyone has tehm. One of mine happens to be a touch of teh nappies. I learned tihs awhile ago- and it can sumtimes scare teh rider. I pins my ears and stop suddenlies. Tehn when teh rider asks me to go forwards, I is an ass and kicks like one wiht my back leg. And usually at taht point I just get my way and taht is taht. To be honest, tihs game has fun.

Not tihs time. Teh nappie idea just sort of got in my head- i guess i was thinking about other times i was a riding horse. And before i knew it, i tried. My partner stuck like her pants has glued to teh saddle and just kept asking me to go forward. Damn. I goes forward. So much for taht.

Teh other problem wiht this game is taht my partner can sit my trot. She can also feel wehn I might try tihs, and she doesn't has mad or scared if I try it. All horses know like mees taht if yu can't win teh game it just isnt worth playing.

Sorries. Be better tomorrows.

No comments: