Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Has news?

Hai everyone! It has been long times since my last postings. I has thoughts about tihs yesterday and figurred yu may be asking yurself "waht has Ernie-man been up to tehese days?" Well, teh answer is: not much at alls. Tihs doesn't bother mee so much cuz horses don't really keep time teh way humans do. But I knowes you may be wondering about mee so I asked my partner to post here.

We has also been busies trying to find a winter location. A place taht has more dry gound and shelter from teh winds and rain, and also little fake suns inside teh shelters. Wee found tihs very place not too far from teh Red Barn pasture. Wehn we move we will be ables to exercise all winter long. Teh fake suns in teh arena will lite up teh area. I like to exercise so I has happiness with teh upcoming arrangement.

No comments: