Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ernie Columbus, Part II

Hai Everyone!

As it turns out, tihs new place is not so bad. I has all teh foods I can eat and no horse can steal it. I also has a twin, but in a mare's body. We has stalls next to eachother, so we fools people coming by. Tehy think we're twins. Ha!

Yesterday my partner thought it was a good idea to start exploring teh place. because I has explorer tendencies, I accompanies her just in case she got scared by sometihng. To take her mind off it, we played a game- it was way easy. My partner found something to look at and I had to try to figure it out. When I figures it out, I put my nose on it to show her. Horses are very good at tihs because we can read minds. Human mares may try to stump you, but it never works. And since I put my nose on teh scary stuff, I show everyone teh thing is not really scary to begin wiht.

Taht's what being an explorer is all about.

No comments: