Sunday, October 28, 2007

Teh Magik Wand

Todays was like Fridays. My partner and her friend wanted to go for a ride. So my partner and I got tacked up and off we went to teh arena with our friends. Its fun to ride with another horse...a mare at that.

So here we is, all tehese mares and mees, in teh arena. What's a gelding to do? Reba, teh mare, has tonz of smooth moves. She knows how to do everything with her rider. I has much regard.

I tihnk my partner was feelin' like maybes we shouldn't be shown up by these 2, so she grabbed her magik wand and all of a suddent we were walkings and trottings and bendings and even canterings. I has quite good looks. I has smooth moves. I has goes and stops, with no bits in my mouths that don't has good tastes anyways. I has skillz like tihs Reba mare.

I has pretty proud feelings. I tihnk my partner was proud too cuz she laughed and said somethin to her human mare friend about teh magik stick bringing out teh best in mees.

Ehh, human mares.

No comments: