Monday, November 5, 2007

Has Wrong-ness!!!!

I has bad attitude this weekend cuz my partner has basically been missing for teh last week. I has grumpies about it. But yesterday she esplained taht she has busies taking care of a friend, horse mare, taht needed her helps. Okaaay, fine. I gives.

Howevers, I has noticed taht latelies I has not as many flavors in my buckets as usuals. I don't like to accuse of wrong doings, but i has a feeling taht i has to share now with other horses so i gets less. This has wrongness!!!!!!

Well, no. Fine. My partner says I has too much fats now and its time to cut back a little. Too much fats? Mees? Lady, its a winter coat, not fats!!!!! Why won't she listen??

I has huuuunger pains. Owwwww. Abuse. Call someone. And make sure tehy bring more flavors, K, Thanks.

No comments: