Sunday, November 11, 2007

Can't touch tihs

Todays has teh coldest temperatures and winds so far. If I could do teh boogie, I would. Okay, I did do teh boogie equine stylz, running back and forths with lots of rears and buks for good measurs. Franks and Faith and I put on teh show!

My partner came by and gave me an afternoon snack of beet pulp, and some herbs taht make my tummy feel good when I exercise. I also got 2 helpings of taht orange papayaya stuff again- new flavors are always welcome!

Nobody felt like riding todays, so we played on teh ground. We set up jumps and squeezed over tehm. First you line up for it. Tehn you wait for your partner to say "go" by lifting teh finger and pointing over teh jump and yu GO! Tehn stop after and turn and face. and tehn goe teh other way.

Its so much fun!!! I love jumping! I can jump over anything, including horses like Franks, which I almost had to do today, but I was too tired, so I just reared instead.

No comments: