Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pop Quiz part II

I knowed it was gonna happen sumtime. Human mares are so quick to say horses are teachers. Of course horses know tihs, but what we don't let on most of teh time is taht sumtimes humans teach horses too.

Todays we has some times for riding, and so we did. Very good walkings, over poles, between teh poles. Tehn it all fells apart when I decided I wanted to be teh one to decide when we trots, walks and stops. Well, shouldn't I be teh one to decide cuz My hooves are teh ones on teh ground? I stick by my theories.

All of a sudden my partner threw up her hands and says to mees, "Fine Ernees. Has attitudes. I dont has to ride yu, I has plenty others to ride- BETTER ones to ride, like Franks. To be honest, I dont see how yu can be an eventer anyways cuz yu has too much stoppings. Eventers don't do tihs. Tihs is teh end of teh roads for yus, I am finding a new horse to ride."

WHOAS hold teh train! I dun't know waht button I pushed but I just got told off!!! She dismissed me!!!! Seriously, I'll be better. And I was, rights? We had tihs very talk and tehn I trotted. I guess I do want to be an eventer and all teh best of tehm has goes and not so much stops.

Damn. Yu got me.

Try again tumorrow- I has even better moves yet.

No comments: