Friday, November 9, 2007

Promises Must Be Kept

I knowes I has attitudes about different stuffs- like teh other night when i was a jerk about moving my hooves. My partner had many werds to share with me. I told her tomorrows I has better moves.

So tomorrow is now todays, and I has better moves. I feels good, but I tihnk my partner felt badlies about yelling at me yesterdays- she brought me stuff today as "i has sorries gifts." Before teh ride my partner gave me some papaya stuff- was yummy but took me by surprise! Tehn we added another pad for under teh saddle. And i also got to wear a jumping hackamore for a change.

When on teh longe line, I practiced how to go from walks to canter with a kiss noise. My partner tells me to not forget teh back legs, she says i sumtimes has crossfires back theres.

Wehn all tihs has finished, we ride. I goes every single time. I tihnk I took 2 times to give nasty ears but I gaves it up quick after rememberings our talk last night.

All in alls everytihng has better feel tonights. I has proudness.

No comments: