Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Getting teh Hang of It

I really don't want to admit tihs, but I tihnk my partner has rightness wehn she asked me to soften to teh bit. And maybee she has rightness wehn she says I shuld try to stretch wehn I trots. Waht I didn't knoe tehn is taht teh whole system helps me has better moves, which I definitelies want!

So the past cuple dayz we has been playing on teh longeing line and on teh ground, mostlie working on my manners wiht teh bridling process and making better moves trotting. My partner says I has to build more top of teh line muscles.

No matter how much ass-behavur I has, no matter waht I do taht may make sumeone mad or scared, my partner has no anger to me. I really don't get it. She just says "try again." She has no scaredness or madness about teh tinhgs I don't like and try to get away from. Wehn I see her not so scared and has focused look on teh job, I realize maybe I shuld has more focus too and perhaps maybee less ass-behavur.

She told me I worked hard yesterday. I tried my verry best. Like I has said before, I has no problem pleasing teh mares.

No comments: