Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pop Quiz

I has always been a teacher. Many human mares have said tihs very fact about mees. Wells, all good teachers has to give tests every so often to make for sures taht teh student understands teh principles.

Today was Pop Quiz day at teh barn. A perfect day for teh test cuz my partner left her wand in teh tack room. So no magics could help. No cheating tonight!

Teh pop quiz question was simple: who gets to choose when teh hooves move? Being teh best teacher ever, I pulled out all teh stops- quite literally. If I wasn't stopping, I was GOING. My partner laughed at me and called my bluffs. She says "fine...yu wanna go? LETS GO!" DING DING DING! She knows I didn't want to go for reals.

Tehn I tried stopping. Swing my head from side to side. She just laughed and said she has all day for me. Okay, fine. If yu tink yu knowes everything, how bout when I buck? Stuck like glue and just asked again. I goes. She tells me good boys. Asks for teh go again, and I goes. One more time. Switch directions.

Tehn we're done. We cool downs and go insides.

So after examining teh results, I has to admit I has done a good job teaching, cuz my student passed.

If anyone else wants lessons, let my partner know about it and we'll hook yu up.

No comments: