Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Trickery and Cantering

Tihs is what my afterhnoon has:

Partner: Oh Hai Ernie, lets play in a minute.
Mee: Okay, I wuld like tu.

halterings, tieings, blanket offs, papayaya treat, groomings saddlings, hoof pickings, off to teh arena.

Partner: Okay ernies, lets warm up at teh walk, stick to teh arena wall, ok?
Me: Okays, I can do taht though I tihnk trottings may be better.
Partner:No, just walk right nows.
Mee: Okays.

some time passes at teh walk

Partner:Ok Ernies, lets warm up at teh trot nows after i tighten teh girth a little.
Me:Okays.

trotting trotting trotting...stop, switch directions...trotting trotting trotting

Partner: Ernies, today we works on stretching teh legs by taking bigger steps but not speeding ups. I'll let yu knows if yu has too much speeds or if you has to take bigger steps
Me: Okay, I do my best but I want to has speed.

trotting...tries to has speed but she was serius about taht slow stuff.

Partner: Wow, its getting dusty in here, Ernie. I dont think we're gonna ride tonight.
Mee: Oh reallys? Tihs very announcement makes me has sadness.

as i stand tehre while partner and barn owner chat about stuff, secretely has hopes i can go eat my dinner flavors now.

Partner: Ok, well, since we're already dressed for teh riding, I'll just hop on for a walk.

Me: Waht? We were finished!!!! Teh other horses are eatings! I am being left out! Someone, probably, Franks, is gonna eat my flavors!!!! Ok fine, we just walk, but I has an eye on him.

all of a sudden we're walkings and trottings and circles and serpentines. I has kept my promise by being less of teh ass I was last week.

Partner: OK Ernie, I'm gonna ask you to has canter steps now.
Me:What the?!??! NOOOOOO! Yu sais no riding and now canterings? I shall bite your legs!

Partner: Uhh, No Ernies, just give it a try.
Mee: Fine. Yu want try? I give yu one

hop in teh front taht my partner tihnks is canter wehn its really rear.

Partner:GOOD BOY Ernie!
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, yu serious? U just rewarded me for being bad.

Partner: Well, lets trot a bit more.
Mee: Okays... but i really want my flavors now.

trotting trotting trotting

Partner: OKay Erniees, Now canter.
Me: I SHALL Bite your legs!

Partner: Noes, just canter, I'll ask again.
Me: Well, okay, since you asked again.

canter canter canter

Partner: Good boy Ernie! We're done. Lets just has cool down time nows. Tehn flavor time.
Me: Sweet! I luv flavors. Don't Aneeone in teh barn steal tehm.

I has no problems making teh human mares happy.

No comments: