Sunday, February 24, 2008

To My Friends

Sorries! I has not had good internets for sumtimes for manee reasons. First my partner has sickness she called flavor poisoning. WAAHT?! Hasing sickness from flavors? Oh noes!

Tehn I needed sum times off to figure out exactlees waht I want to do. Maybee it has to do wiht teh winter weather but, I has teh blues. My partner has busies at work and can't make it to teh barhne lots. Tehn my partner scared mee by bringing in another mare and starting to play wiht ohter horses. I has so much sadness I dont even has feelings about taht. She tells me she tihnks I may need a break cuz I has bad 'tude about teh work.

But teh weather has had goodness- finally teh sun comes out for a few days, and teh ground gets better. I has 3 mare friends and life is good. I meets massage therapist who helps my muscles, though it has funny feelings and I don't know if i has likes for it. My partner also gives me tihs special stuff called flower essences (she has crazie mind, I knoe, but I takes it to not hurt her feelings) after tihs woman who can talks to animals talks to me and I tells her a few tihngs, mostly about my bad feelings, and waht I want to do in my life. I want to has speeds outside.

We start werking again- but a little bit differentlies. Normally i has a lot of challenge to do teh trots. So we don't do much of taht anymore. A littel, cuz it has importance, but my partner is trying to push me to has speeds. I don't knowe my feelings about tihs. I has worries cuz I don't know if she can handle my speeds. I hasn't really opened up yet, but maybee one of tehse days I will.

So all in alls I has much better feelings. Hopefullys i will has more updates in teh coming days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay - you are back Ernie! Ahhh, no worries about blueness . . . sometimes it comes right before a big jump in the direction you hope for. Run on pretty boy. Your secret admirer (well, secret from my Redhorse, lol)!