Friday, January 25, 2008

Poke N Prod Pony Day

Well, teh poking and teh prodding happened today. I has no good feelings abut tihs. Well okays, it wasn't so bad. Has fleckshuns testing too. I has clean fleckshuns except for some minor stuff many horses have.

But my back has 'nother story. Has such tightness taht teh vet had hard time even feeling teh spine, nevermind adjusting, which I didn't really like anyways. Recommends massage to loooooosen me up between adjustments.

So now my partner has to find me one of tehse human mares who knows how to do tihs. If yu know of anyone, let me knowes please.

Tahnks!

2 comments:

redhorse said...

Ernie!!!! Where have you been all my life? I am reading your pages and just falling in love - don't tell my boy Red, okay?? Your partner is a very, very lucky woman.

Your new Fan, Cherie

Unknown said...

Ernie! Are you still around. I'm desperately sad that just when I discovered you, you stopped writing. I'm keep on checking back!

redhorse's mom