Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hot to Trot!

I'm just sayin'....I has teh looks. My partner has been pushing my fat bum over trotting poles to make me lifts my hooves up cuz she says I may just be lazy or sumtehing. I dunno, don't feel lazy but maby i has it?

Todays when she was putting teh pole puzzles together she brought me into teh arena so i could have a good dry roll in teh dirt. after teh roll i followed her arounds and soon after we gots down to it. HOLY CRAP teh sides of teh poles are lifted off teh ground...and tehere is too manee to jump. te first pole teh left side is up, teh second pole teh right side...and tehn teh left and finalee teh right (we has only 4 poles- we has needs for more)

After all tihs crazy work we stayed inside to cool down cuz it was rainin' hard and i didn't want to get wet. I has a good walk and i feel my partners eyes on me. and tehn i hear teh words "Ernies, yu is a hottie." Who mee? I never knew ;)

No comments: