Saturday, January 19, 2008

Head Banger

OMG today I has teh worst headache. I can't even stand it.

We has boredom today, so we decided to do sometihng outside of teh arena. My partner realizes I hasn't really ever seen teh ohter side of teh barn, or explored teh front with all teh new gravels. So we goes tehre.

I got to walks on gravels up and downs, sniff lots of stuff, go to teh trailer, back over teh streams of waters, jump over tehm too *grins* Tihs all has fun.

Until we goes into teh ohter side of teh barn. Concern #1: washrack. Its ok, just white and eery looking. Nohting good can come of standing in tehere, i just feel it. But I did it anyway and we played wiht teh hose but no waterz cuz its cold! My partner said all I has to do is hold teh mats down on teh floor wiht my hooves ohterwise tehy will float away. Easy enough.

Concern #2: Whiles I has a nap in tehre, I start hearing bang, BaNg, BANG BANG BANG! I looks up and teh biggest horse I has ever seen is in a stall smashing his hoof into teh wall cuz he wants us to see him. Ohh wahtevers, hi big horse. BANG BANG BANG BANG! I looks at my partner and says "I has to leave cuz I can't take anymore banging." BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG She agrees and we leaves. But we both has headeaches now tahnks to teh big horse.

We goes back and each has snacks and tehn I go back to teh pasture to nurse my hurting head and Faith goes to get ridden, hahahaha.

No comments: