Friday, January 25, 2008

Buzzzzzz, I has even better looks now!

Yesterday started totally normals. Went outside, ate with my mares, toyed wiht Franks on teh other side of teh fence. Partner came, brings me afternoon snacks to eat while normal groomings.

When I finish my snack, My partner tells me we are gonna do sometihng different. Like wahts, I say? Well since yu ask, she says....here! She shows me a small stick and its going like BUZZZZZZZZZZ. I go, OMG is a bug stuck in tehere? Beeeeeees! NOOOOO!

She laughs and says, chill out. She walks away and then turns it back on. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. She's not getting stung. Waht teh hell? She shuts it off. She has teh power! She brings it closer, turns it on again. Buzzzzzz. OK, so teh bees are trapped, I get it.

Turns it off and touches me wiht teh stick. Okays. Turns it on. touches again....omg I love teh massage on my mouth! BUZZ BUZZ don't stop! Ooooooooooooooo.

So we played wiht this for awhiles- turns out i gots a trim on my muzzle and under my jaw and stuff. My partner says it'll be easier now to fasten up teh bridle. Hmm okays. I'm just happy I has even better looks for teh mares.

No comments: