Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pole Dancing

Winter is teh worst cuz we're stuck inside wiht teh fake suns. Teh ground is OK, though. Just small. I has boredom- so does my partner. On teh never-ending quest to build top of teh line muscles, we keep werking. But shakes it up a bit- lets do different stuffs, okays?

So one night we has long lining day. It was so much funs- long lines, zipping around teh arena one way tehn teh other way walks and trots, weeeee! Teh only tihng missing was teh cart- too small for one- but I culd so pull it.

Teh next afternoon was back to teh longe- but tihs time we use poles on teh ground- 4 of tehm, like a compass. All I has to do is step over tehm. Sounds easy, ehs? NOT! i has to keep moving at teh same pace, which means I has to stretch my legs to make it over teh poles. I has to bend my hocks, wich sux, to be honest. And If i dont look where I has to go, I trip and look stupid. Its really hard werk! My partner let me use teh body wrap which helped a lot wiht knowing where all my bits and parts were.

Tehn last night we did teh same tihng, but we has 2 big circles- warms up without poles, tehn the one center pole in teh middle, tehn we drift from one end to teh other- so sumetimes I has poles to go over, ohter times not. Tehn after taht we moved all teh poles down one of teh long sides. Tehn my partner drove me over teh set up- just walking for nows. She says soon we will raise teh poles a little but not for jumping. Darn it. I has good jumps.

So one might ask mee, "Ernies, how yu get so much energies to do all tihs stuff?" I tell yu. For teh last few days I has been getting special powers from tihs magic stuff in a tube called PowerPac. My partner says today is teh last day of getting teh power, but now I has it permanently in my bodee until next year. Tu much powers and yu can overdose and get sick- no good.

One last tihng before I goes. Tank Yu to Mister Baker for fixing my driving lines. Teh snap broke many months ago and so we has to use 2 different kinds of ropes- wich was noe goods. Now we can go back to driving teh right way! And tahnk yu to Valerie and Blanket Express for fixing my coats so nice. I hope teh mares don't rip tehm again, trying to get to mee ;)

No comments: