Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ernie teh Predator

Bwahahaha, I has so much fun again todays. Ok, not so much wehn my partner comes to mees and says "Ernie just a minute yu need to be dewormed again, but yu has such large size, yu need many tubes" Somehting called instistent strong something. I has worries I has bugs in me. Damn. Do teh dewormer, equines.

But back to teh fun! Since we're in teh businezz of killin' stuff todays, I has predator tendencies too.

Taht ball has NOT escaped teh arena, and I was so gonna kill it before my partner stopped me. Teh stroke of death goes like tihs: bite teh ball. Swing leg over teh ball. Use head and neck tu lock it in. Tehn lay entire bodee on it. Wait for partner to run over to say "stop it!" and take off laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

She tehn challenges me wiht a plastic bag on a stick. Whatevers, I eat those for lunch. STOMP STOMP STOMP MUNCH CHASE when it moves.

I point to teh plastic and I tell teh ball, "hey Greenie, tihs is what yu has to look forwards to" STOMP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

No comments: