Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ernie Colombus, teh Greats Explorer

Saturdays: Teh normal routine, 'cept someting isn't right at teh RB. Teh grey filly is very upset about a new mare in Frank's pasture. As far as I can tells, dis is no new mare to teh RB. Teh grey filly is about to pull her manes out over teh fact that dis mare is not in our pasture. Whatevers.

I has boredom with my routines. I love my flavors, don't get me wrong, in no ways should those ever stop coming. Teh white snake tape says I has an extra 50 lbs from last week- and I feel so good, and am readys to do different things. So, todays I stopped and smelled teh flowers in teh mare pastures. OK, I stopped and smelled teh poops, which makes the flowers so its almost like the same.Teh fillies in that pasture got extra Ernie todays.

And for teh first time, I noticed 3 other horses across teh creek from our pastures. I don't knows why I never seen them before. But today, since I am curius todays , I found them! They are very nice, and now I knows who makes the noises on the other side of teh creek.

And todays I had to laughs because my partner was scared of teh bridge. She saws a real snake! I saws it too but being an explorer todays, those little things don't bother me. Imagine one of teh horses of Christopher Columbus being scared of a snake, ha. Dis is just not me.

No comments: