Tuesday, August 21, 2007

His Highness, Crusader Ernie

Teh last few days have ben a little rough for me cuz of teh weather. I has been OK but I has chills. I don't particular like this weather- mostly because I has no chance to grow a winter coat yet.

So my friend Nancy gave me Miracle's crusader blanket, cuz it should be teh right size. Last night after my evening flavors my partner cleaned me up good. I swear I has never been more clean without a bath before. Then I tried on dis crusader blanket. Instantly I has transformed into a crusader. Dis blanket was made for special knight horses, for sures. And for sures, I is one of them.

Nancy started to cry when she sees me. I has a little sadness for her. She tells me how happy she is that I fit in dis Miracle's blanket, and that he was a very special horse. I don't know dis Miracle, but if he wore dis blanket for sures, then I knowes he has specialness.


I is now even more proud of my crusader. Thank yus, Nancy & Miracle. I will be a great crusader.

No comments: