Saturday, August 4, 2007

Welcome to my pasture!

Hey everyone, my name is Ernie, and welcome to my blog. I dont really know what a blog is for sure...all I knows is that it is a way to share stories about my life happenings.

Yep, I'm a horse. I don't want to confuse anyone, I'm not typing these posts, so don't go calling teh media to report a story about a horse who can type. Noes way! I get my friend and Partner to type these up for me. I just tell her teh words on my mind, and she gets dem heres.
You can also send me messages. My email address is: erniespasture@gmail.com My Partner will give me your messages.

Today was a big day for me. I seemed to have moved. Its pretty nice in dis new place, lots of green grass and pretty nice horses. I met my old friend Frank again. He was happy too see me but honestly I dont know what all his fuss was 'bout. I mean, I just seed him a little while agoes. Here's me in teh new place.

Look here...its me in the middle. All these nice horses introduced themselves to me.Old ones, young ones, smalls and talls. No one tried to bite or kick me. Although one grey mare in particulars kept following me. Teh show off type. Well, I'm sort of used to it, teh girlz goin' wild for me, being so good lookin' and all.




Here dey are tryin to catch mees. I'm goin' real slows...to be social. Nobody likes scaredy catz.




The grey filly stretching her legs. I kind of like her already.And below, gettin' some alone time with teh little lady. I think I'm gonna like dis new place.

No comments: