Thursday, August 30, 2007

Setting teh Record Straite

*I has to interrupt my regular scheduled blog to make an announcement regarding a certain character at teh RB. Puhlease listen closely. *

Yesterdays I has teh fortune of 2 human mares companies while going for mey walk. Tehy chatter about tihs and taht, I has mostly boredom wiht it. Howevers, mey ears perked up a bit wehn tehy start talkings about a horse named Frank.

I knowes tihs horse. I has known him for longers than these 2 human mares. Tihs horse is troubles. As a baby- we has lots of hard playtimes. In teh beginning, I has fun. I shows him how to play. But he always tries to go so far. But since I has talls and he has shorts, I can win teh games. But as he has more talls, tihs gets harder to do. He does bad things like scraping teh truck wiht his teeths. Bad.

Then one day, one of these human mares, (I dont normally mention names, but todays I will: my PARTNER) has eyes for Frank. Teh day she decided to do tihs I was shocked. Taht young horse put on quite teh show. I stood back watching- not knowing tihs human mare and knowing tihs Frank would act up like a joker colt and ruin it for hisself. But noes- he gives me teh wink in teh eye and off he goes, pretending he knowes all these fancie mooves he copies from teh others, like me.

Tihs human mare falls in teh love and takes him homes many moons ago (2 years worth for teh humans who don't count by teh moons).

Taht was the last of Frank. Until I mooves to Red Barn. And there he is, on teh other side of teh fence, has smirks at me. OH NOES! He's like a flys taht won't buzz offs.

I has been trying to let bygones be bygones, I has been pretending he is acres away and I don't sees him, even when he calls for me.

Back to yesterdays. During our walk, Frank's story came up. I suddenly has anger. I pins my ears down flat and give ugly face to my partner and teh other human mare. Tehy look surprised. Tehy keep talking about him and I has to give teh ugly face AGAIN! Tihs time my partner gets it and no longer talks about tihs joker.

From what I can tells so far, he is still teh joker. I has no caring for waht he does on his own, but I can't stand for teh joker stories when I has work to do, I has a reputation.

Thank yu for lending yur ear.

Now back to teh regular programs.

No comments: