Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Has a Sit!

I has no updates lately becuz I has been doing nothing worth telling. Just eatings, drinkings, sleepings, and moping. Sumbody, I won't say names, says they want to works with me- but theys has not been working with mees. I waits for teh sumbody.

Yesterdays things went back to normals. Up to teh groomings, wear teh saddle (tihs time the thorowgood with padding), and into teh circus pen. Walks and trots, and working on being relaxed at teh trots. My partner keeps telling me to swing- I has little swing but I is getting more each time. I like how she pictures in her head what I has to look like, because tehn I try to copy it. It is hard work but I is up to teh job.

So after all that, I go to teh center of teh pen, and we do teh pretend mounting except tihs time my partner really sat on mees. I bend my neck around to check if she is really up thare. Yup, she is. Tehn she gets off. What teh heck is going on? And tehn she gets on again. Ok. A couple more times, teh both sides of mee.

I convinced her tihs was boring. So she got brave and we went for a walks around teh circus pen. I showed her what it was like to be on teh full circle. Its a long ways from the middle.

No comments: